1) Effective management of product data management, process data management, and drawing document management: Effective product data management, process data management, and drawing document management can ensure the comprehensiveness of documents and consistency of drawing versions; Achieve effective sharing and effective query utilization. A complete computer database for file management can be established to collect the design drawings accumulated by the design department, scattered, and previously used information that was scattered and isolated, to prevent the 2d and 3d confusion, original, design changes, and maintenance versions due to design drawings. Confusion, inconsistency between 3d model and 2d drawing data, problems caused by the irregularity and confusion of 2d drawing design are difficult to be found and corrected in time, resulting in mold modification and rework, or even obsolescence, increasing mold manufacturing costs and lengthening mold manufacturing Production cycle affects lead time.
2) Maintain the consistency and completeness of mold drawings, processing technology, and physical data: through effective, meticulous, and strict detection methods, ensure the consistency and completeness of mold drawings, processing technology, and physical data.
3) The design and manufacturing costs of each set of molds must be summarized in a timely manner: by effectively controlling the issuance of work vouchers in the workshop, the scrap management of the tools can be effectively managed; through accurate mold structure design, efficient mold part processing and accurate zero The inspection of parts will effectively reduce the additional costs caused by the design changes and maintenance of the mold, so as to obtain the actual cost of each set of mold and effectively control the quality of the mold.
4) Overall planning: Organize and integrate the information of planning, design, processing technology, workshop production conditions, human resources, etc. for overall planning, so as to effectively coordinate planning and production, and effectively ensure the quality of the mold and deliver on time.
5) Develop a complete and practical mold production management system: develop a complete mold production management system to implement a computerized information management system for product data management, process data management, plan management, and progress management of the mold production management process. Including mold production planning, mold design, process formulation, workshop task assignment and product inspection, warehouse management, etc., so that mold manufacturing and related auxiliary information can be tracked and managed from plan formulation to completion and delivery.
6) Establish failure mode and impact analysis database: Establish mold design, manufacturing failure mode and impact analysis database, and prevent the same problem from appearing next time through meetings, announcements, computer sharing, plus rewards and penalties. At the same time, it can be used as a reference for quality evaluation and design.
7) Establish the processing technology establishment: establish the processing technology establishment, summarize the mold parts list, the purchased parts list, the standard parts list, the self-made parts list, the self-made standard parts list, the material list, the heat-treated parts list, and the vulnerable parts Parts list and mold costs to ensure that relevant resources are available in a timely manner. Combining production plan management and schedule management, to ensure that related equipment can be effectively used, to prevent personnel from being idle, and to enable each link in processing and manufacturing to be linked.
8) Establish a quality inspection department, strictly standardize the detection methods, eliminate the “almost” chance of luck, and ensure the accuracy of mold processing of various parts. Effectively control the quality of the mold, and effectively link the quality to the individual according to the upper and lower process records. Can strengthen the responsibility of design and operator.
9) According to the situation of the company and customers, formulate mold design standards, mold design operation instructions, and mold manufacturing standards, mold manufacturing operation instructions, standard mold design and mold manufacturing suitable for the company and customers; prevent Habits, old mold-making thinking creates molds that do not meet customer requirements.
10) Standardize purchases, storerooms and place production orders, materials in and out of warehouses, tool loss reporting, shipping management, and streamline the material supply chain to prevent production disconnections.
11) Establish an assessment system, regularly train and evaluate relevant mold design and mold manufacturing personnel, and discover and cultivate the company's backbone elite team.
12) Standardize the functions of each post, so that people do their jobs and do their best to prevent people from floating.
13) Establish a follow-up management team for the mold project: build a communication and supervision bridge between the customer-market-engineering-procurement-manufacturing-warehouse-injection and other departments, conduct detailed affairs and technical communication, and fully understand the customer's Technical requirements of the mold, record and summarize the content of communication and accurately communicate to all departments, avoiding repeated, repeated, mold testing, modification, rework, thereby saving costs and time. For each customer, gradually build a knowledge base of customer business and technical information and share it within the company in order to improve customer service levels and reduce errors. Follow up and supervise the production progress of mold projects, arrange mold trials, follow-up of related materials, sample confirmation, sample delivery, and mold move.